Qualifying Tournament for UFC Fight Week
Las Vegas Date: July 05 - July 08, 2017
Become A Certified Fitness & Kickboxing Instructor
Level 1 Certification Review (Classes available live and online)
What will you learn: Day 1 Day training
- Bio-mechanics, physiology and research
- Kickboxing skills and technique
- Apply the principles of anatomy, exercise physiology, nutrition and kinesiology to the design and delivery of kickboxing classes
- Injury prevention
- Integrate safety, correct technique, and proper alignment into kickboxing classes
- How to use proper technique for punches, kicks, use of equipment and combination-building
- How to teach the appropriate instructional techniques for the level of participants to provide a safe, effective, and enjoyable program
- Create class format
- How to do fitness assessments
- How to Implement a Fit Boot Camps
- How to implement a Transformation Challenges
- AMAA Krav Maga Martial Fit Defense Training
- Core Strength and Conditioning Classes (bands, exercise ball, hand weights
- Teaching skills and choreography
- Required Conduct First Class Within 30 Days
What Else Do You Receive?
- Boxing Gloves - FREE
- Online Self-Pace Review and Certification Certificate,
- One-Year AMAA Kickboxing and WAKO Membership.
- Kickboxing Certification Study Guide
- Written and Practical Certification Exams (Online)
- AMAA membership ($98 value) or membership extension to current members and a print or digital subscription to American Fitness magazine (does not include postage to addresses outside the U.S.)
- Level 1 Business building and marketing program
- Building your nutrition supplement program (Optional)
- AMAA Martial Fitness certified instructor certificate and I.D. card (upon successful completion of both written and practical examinations) CPR/AED certification required before certificate is issued
- Level 2 online business building and marketing program
- Building your nutrition supplement program (Beachbody)
- Learn how to build a business network
- FREE Website Design
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & PREREQUISITES:
- Possess Current CPR and AED Certification (proof must be received before certification will be issued)
- Be at least 18 Years of Age
- Early Registration
- Familiarity with Kickboxing Techniques (the Kickboxing Skills & Choreography Workshop is a useful precursor to the certification workshop)
Online Course - WHAT DOES IT COST?
The Online Workshop Fee is $495*. This is a self-pace training system with Certification
Review and Practicum Workshop (http://amaaonlinetrainingcenter.thinkific.com/courses/fitness-kickboxing-certification)
* Fee does not include the recommended Kickboxing: A Manual for Instructors ($59.00 plus shipping)
Become a AMAA Certified Instructor and Coaching
How to Grow Your Fitness Kickboxing Business
AMAA Martial Fitness Kickboxing Instructor
Certification & Fitness Kickboxing Business Degree Program
Developed by Facilitator Jessie Bowen, USA Workshops President & Elite Coaching CEO, Martial Artist, Fitness and Wellness Coach, and Sports Psychology Coach.
For more information contact Jessie Bowen, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide your the the knowledge and tool to start your fitness business today. By using technology teach classes live, online, or through our friendly mobile clients service mobile app.
This Is A Beach Body Coach Sponsored Program
We have team with Beachbody to support your AMAA Fitness & Kickboxing Business
This is a complete program:
Websites, network, daily price give a way and much.
Register Now $295
The AMAA Fitness Kickboxing Certification Program is designed to equip those seeking to become kickboxing instructors with the competencies needed to design safe and effective programming.
Elite Fitness Kickboxing and Core Fitness is based on various forms of martial arts, this class will teach you the basics of kicking and punching. While incorporating athletic based drills and core strengthening exercises, this class will get you on your way to a leaner body and healthier state of mind.
The program was developed by Jessie Bowen 10th degree black belt, USA World Cup karate Champion, sports mind game coach and sports psychology coach. He taught fitness kickboxing at Duke University for over 20 years perfecting a 12 week course the provides fitness training, mindfulness coaching, and self defense principles all in one course.
What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It's being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.
Whether you're already a "product of the product"—someone who's found success through one of our world-class fitness solutions or products—or whether you were inspired by watching a friend or family member transform their lives the same way, becoming a Coach will reward you in ways you never thought possible—physically, personally, and financially.
Think you're up for the challenge? Click below and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it's changing the world, one healthy decision at a time. How cool does that sound?
Join the AMAA Beachbody Team
Contact Jessie Bowen 919-489-6100
Europa Games Fitness Kickboxing Instructor Certification Sunday April 22nd at the Europa Games.
The American Martial Arts Alliance is hosting this event along with other Beachbody Coaches, take your fitness business to another level. What is Beachbody? Beachbody® is the leader of in-home fitness and weight-loss solutions. Why take years to try to create success, Get your kickboxing certification and join our team. We provide you with every thing you need to start your business before you leave the event, AMAA Kickboxing website, online training program plus on going live and online Training, your own Beachbody Coach Business. Limited Space, Register Today or Call 919-489-6100.
CHARLOTTE ORLANDO DALLAS PHOENIX
APRIL 22 - 23, 2017
Charlotte Convention Center
501 S. College St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
MAY 20 - 21, 2017
ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER
9899 International Boulevard.
Orlando, FL 32819
OCTOBER 14 - 15, 2017
Phoenix Convention Center
Lower Level North and West Halls 2-6
100 N. 3rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
JUNE 17 - 18, 2017
Kay Bailey Hutchison
650 S. Griffin St.
Dallas, TX 75201
As Karate moves forward to the 2020 Olympic the Europa Games in Charlotte, North Carolina, this provides an excellent opportunty for the advancement of sport karate. Please give your support of the amazing event.
Grandmaster Jessie Bowen, Executive Director of the AMAA Sport Karate League.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 American Martial Arts Alliance